Monday, 8 August 2011

just a few questions

I've been busy quilting the blocks for the wedding quilt today but, so that my blog doesn't get overloaded with just photos of that, I thought I'd take a break from it today and post a few questions that I saw on someone else's blog the other day.

What is bothering you right now?
Wondering if I'm going to get the wedding quilt made in time.

Do you like celebrity magazines?
Absolutely not. I wouldn't waste my money on them.

When was the last time you were ill?
I had a bit of an upset tummy overnight Saturday-Sunday but was absolutely fine when I got up on Sunday. Other than that, I can't remember when I was last ill. I mean, I have psoriatic arthritis but it's under control with my meds so I don't think of that as an "illness".

Who owns you?
I have to help mum a lot but I don't consider that she owns me.

One place you’d love to visit?
I'd love to go back to the Grand Canyon - it's an awe-inspiring place.

Did you skip school?
Nope.

Ever played an instrument?
Yes - piano, oboe and tuned percussion. And the guitar! I forgot until I read Joanna's answers! :oD

Favourite alcoholic drink?
I'm not allowed alcohol on my meds - doesn't bother me one bit.

Do you follow fashion?
Absolutely not.

What colour are your eyes? Do you like that colour?
Blue. After 56 years, I'm used to them by now!

What is the furthest you have travelled from your home? How far was it?
We flew to San Francisco. According to google, that's approx 5044 miles. Add another 26 to get here from the airport so that's 5070 miles.

What is the coldest temperatures you have experienced? Where were you?
We don't get too cold here in Scotland. The coldest would probably be -10ºC.

What is the hottest temperatures you have experienced? Where were you?
100ºF at Phoenix airport. It was like walking into an oven!

Do you like long train/car journeys?
I like long train journeys if I have plenty of room - ie a table between 2 people.

Have you ever considered writing a novel?
Nope.

Have you ever punched someone in the face?
Absolutely not.

What is your sense of humour like?
If I said I laugh most at "toilet humour" does that mean I have a dirty sense of humour? :oD

Are you a good person?
Most of the time.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh - I LOVE questions. And your blog headings look amazing! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)