Monday, 15 August 2011

finished - the wedding quilt

I am soooooooo happy with the way the wedding quilt has turned out. I could stand and look at it for hours.





Douglas stood on a chair to get a view from above. He didn't quite get the whole quilt in the photo but, hey, it still looks fab.



I'm going to call this one "It's not perfect but it is special." - not just because the quilt is anything but perfect. I would like to advise the just-about-to-get-weds: "Don't expect your marriage to be perfect but it will be special - and it will keep you warm!" :o)

3 comments:

  1. I just love it. Fabulous.

    Well done!

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's beautiful Anne :) what a sweet thing for your newlyweds, I know they will treasure it!

    ~Zanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just beautiful, Anne!!!
    And Thank You for using your creative skills on my blog header!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)