Monday, 25 July 2011

nearly finished

I'm at the binding stage of the baby quilt. I'm hoping to get that all attached tomorrow. Hopefully!



And this is a cardigan which I started for Joanna in 2008. I told her when I started it that I should get it done for Christmas ... but I didn't say which Christmas. :oD



I re-started it a couple of weeks ago and was really pleased that I was able to do the knitting. When I started it, I hadn't been diagnosed with my psoriatic arthritis yet so I had no idea why my shoulders and back were sore. I'm sure that was part of the reason I stopped knitting the cardigan. That and laziness. :oP

All that I need to do now is sew it up and sew the buttons and snap fasteners on. If the baby quilt binding goes well, I might get that done tomorrow too. Maybe. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo - I'm so excited. Is it wrong that I'm now hoping for cold(er) weather so I can start wearing it right away!

    Fanks, mama!

    J x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)