Tuesday, 12 July 2011

more Canada pics

I've decided that my favourite photos of our Canada holiday are of the people - and dog - we went to see. So, here are just a few of my faves.

Silly Debbie. :oD



Jason using his "new coffee mug". :oD



I *love* the look on Jason's face! :oD



Who's chasing whom? Is that right? I think it is but it sounds daft! No dafter than Douglas and Molly chasing each other around and around!



Molly and me - she thought I looked cool in my sunspex. :oD



Douglas had many conversations with Molly.



A pair of nutcases.



Isn't she sweet?



Debs and Molly - taking up most of *my* side of the couch as well as their own!



Having more words with Molly. It doesn't look like she's paying attention to him! Ach well, he's used to that! :oD



Debbie and Jason on the boardwalk at Fisherman's Cove.



Even Molly is smiling for Douglas's camera!



Molly swimming.



Molly under the seat trying to get away from the sun.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)