Tuesday, 5 July 2011

from the sewing room window - 4 July

We're back! I've got 522 photos to go through from our holiday in Canada - and that's just from my own camera! Douglas and Debbie took gazillions on their cameras so I think it'll take me a while to go through them and pick a few to show here.

In the meantime, here's the photo from the sewing room window yesterday. I wasn't going to take it with the washing hanging there and the lawnmower waiting to be put away but this was our reality yesterday. 6 loads of washing on the line and the grass needing cut. Ahhh, the joys of being "back to normal"! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)