Wednesday, 27 July 2011

finished - baby quilt and cardigan

I didn't finish the baby quilt and cardigan yesterday - but I did finish them today. I am so pleased with both of them.

Here's the baby quilt:



I just love everything about it. The stripey binding, all the different squares and the fleece on the back - a slightly darker version of the turquoise used in the border.

I wonder if it's technically a charm quilt? I mean, all the squares are different fabrics so that qualifies as a charm quilt but maybe the 4 borders being the same fabric stops it from being a true charm quilt? Who knows? Who cares? Not me!! :oP

And now for Joanna's cardigan.



It's only taken me 3 years to get it done. Mind you, only about 3 or 4 weeks of knitting in total, I think. If anyone wants one - too bad. I won't be knitting another one any time soon! :oD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)