Friday, 17 June 2011

we're all going on a summer holiday …

It's true. We're off to Canada tomorrow to see Debbie and Jason and Molly. I'm really looking forward to it but, as always, it's tinged with sadness at leaving Joanna and Rosie behind.

I had thought about blogging every day when we're away, posting photos of what we'd been up to and where we'd been and the like but, you know, I've decided I'm not going to do that. I'm going to take 2 weeks away from the computer altogether. No Photoshop, no blog, no e-mails, no blog-hopping. I'm really looking forward to that bit as well!

The only thing I'll be doing in the least bit related to computers will be chatting to Joanna on the iChat. A modern mum has to keep in touch with her babies, you know!

So, if you're wondering why my blog has gone silent, that's why. Canada, here we come!

See you when we get back. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe journey and a lovely time. We'll miss you.

    Love Jo & Ro xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)