Tuesday, 14 June 2011

lots of sewing

I've been doing a lot of sewing recently so I thought it was about time to update my blog with what I've been making.

Several vests like this:



As well as that deep bluey turquoisey colour, I've also made a deep pink one, a black one and 3 white ones all using the same pattern:



A couple of blouses:



This one reminds me of jammies!



A skirt I made at the weekend without a pattern. I got the idea from the Sew What! Skirts book but I changed so much of the pattern, it didn't end up much like the one in the book. Anyway, it fits me and I made it out of a remnant that only cost me £1.50! Amazing!



And, I made cushion covers for Debbie and Jason to sell in their store. 13 in total, 7 with envelope backs and 6 with zips.



Crumbs, I've been a busy bee! :oD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)