Wednesday, 4 May 2011

WIP Wednesday

In case you aren't familiar with WIP, it stands for "work in progress" - or, in my case, "works in progress". I wonder if I've ever had only one work in progress? I doubt it! :oD

Here are a couple of things that I'm making at the moment.

I started this 12 point star blankie on Friday evening and it's coming along quite speedily. I think it's because I want to get to the next point or the next colour.



I found the pattern on ravelry here - rainbow ripple blanket.

And here's a dress for Debbie which I cut out and started this afternoon.



Not much to show yet but, as I've made the pattern twice already - here and here - I'm sure it'll come together fairly quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)