Tuesday, 24 May 2011

from the sewing room window - 24 May

I managed to open the sewing room window to take the photo today although it's still very blustery out there. In fact, as I was taking the photo, the wind made the sewing room door slam shut!

Anyway, here it is:



You'll see Douglas up a step-ladder trying to make sure the hut roof stays put - a bit flew off into our neighbour's garden yesterday. Thankfully, nobody was around to get hit by it! I did yell at him out of the window to be very careful up there - as I said, it was still really windy.

You might be able to see just how windy if you look at the trees at the top right of the photo - there's a definite lean to the right going on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)