Wednesday, 25 May 2011

fabrics

Last week we went on a trip along the coast and one of the stops on the way home was Very Crafty in Lower Largo. Whilst Douglas went to take photos of the village, Joanna and I went into Very Crafty to spend some money.

Here's what I got:

A couple of panels:



A couple of scrap packets which just contain, well, scraps!



I was really pleased with all the fabrics in the scrap packets but these two are my absolute favourites:





Some fat quarters - all except the rainbow ones came out of the reduced box. I love a bargain or 8!



And some close ups of some of them:













And this fabric was one I picked up in the bargain bin of one of my local curtain fabric shops. I don't know what I'll do with it but I'll think of something.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I love the pirate one and anything with sweet little animals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)