Monday, 16 May 2011

birthday tea 2011

We had our annual birthday tea yesterday for Mum, Joanna and myself. Mum's birthday was last Thursday, Joanna's was/is today - Happy 29th Birthday, Beanie! - and mine is on Wednesday. For a few years now we've had a joint birthday afternoon tea along here where we just eat and eat and eat. Fun times!

Here's what we ate this time:

Mini scones:



Mars bar cakes and cupcakes with butter icing and pink & lilac decorations:



Thimbleanna's lemon gems and (my own made up recipe) malteser tiffin:



And here is my scone loaded with jam and skooshy cream. Oh. My. Goodness. Sooooooo good. :o)

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I could eat it all again now! Happy Birthday to me - and y'all too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to everyone! Everything looked delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Happy birthday beanie! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)