Saturday, 23 April 2011

St. Andrews

I'm a wee bit behind in blogging this week. (I wish my behind was a wee bit! LOL)

On Monday we took a wee trip to St. Andrews to visit the cathedral and the castle. We're members of Historic Scotland so we got in to both for free - yay!

Here are some photos of the cathedral:



Does anyone else see the face in this one?



And in this one the face has developed arms as well. The building - not Jo! LOL



We always seem to take photos of each other taking photos! Nutters! LOL



This is my favourite photo. Jo took it when her camera's batteries died. Nice one, Jo! :o)



And then we wandered along to the castle:



And this was my view as I sat and waited for Douglas and Jo to finish their explorations.

4 comments:

  1. And the bottle dungeon was nice, too... ;)

    J xx

    Great pics btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. {sigh} Beautiful, Anne! How wonderful to be able to roam those ancient grounds. Around here, "old" is something that's been around since the 1700s. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures Anne! We visited St. Andrews on our last trip to Scotland and we loved it -- thanks for the trip down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)