Friday, 29 April 2011

Happy Wedding Day!



I had a great day today sitting in front of the telly watching the Royal Wedding.

The dress was amazing. Catherine was gorgeous. William saying she was "beautiful" when she arrived by his side in the cathedral made me smile/sniffle. :o)

They're obviously a very happy couple. I hope they have a very long and happy life together.

If, like me, you didn't hive off to London for the day, take a look at The British Monarchy's photostream on Flickr. Some fabulous photos - and a few dodgy outfits and hats!!

1 comment:

  1. the hats were amazing, and some were just a wee bit scary! Loved Victoria Beckham's, thought the Queen looked lovely and elegant and was wondering who let Beatrice and Eugenie out of the house like that?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)