Tuesday, 26 April 2011

from the sewing room window - 26 April

A really sunny day today!



As you can see, Douglas and Rosie were out there when I took the photo. Rosie was watching a bumble bee so Douglas was watching her making sure she left it alone.



I called down to them from the window and Douglas looked up . . .



. . . but Rosie wasn't sure where my voice was coming from so she just put on a cute pose. :o)



You might wonder why Douglas is sitting out in the sun with a jersey on. Well, in Scotland, it's often the case that your front half will get a suntan whilst your back half is icy cold. Ahhh, the joys! :oD

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes - a Scottish tan of red on the front and pure dead white on the back. Good times! J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome hubby you have, Anne! :D I don't believe I've ever seen a photo of him! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)