Thursday, 14 April 2011

finished - hexagon blankie

I finished the hexagon blankie today. I made the half hexagons from the pattern I worked out and they fitted beautifully. I then did a double row of double crochet around the outside in a pink with a bit of sparkle in it and I really like how it seems to have pulled it all together. It's a bit wavy at the edges but it's only a blankie so no blocking was done to flatten it out.





And, of course, Rosie had to check it out.



Joanna took it home with her this evening. I wonder what I'll do next? Probably something that doesn't need joined up. That gets old really quickly! :oD

4 comments:

  1. It's wonderful - I love it! Thank you, mama! Mwa, B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a sweet daughter you have. It's beautiful Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always, Anne! Joanna is a lucky daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)