Wednesday, 30 March 2011

fabrics, books and a teapot

I treated myself to a few things today.

First, I got these fabrics all out of the remnant box and the zips were reduced to less than half price!



Don't you just love these birds? I'm thinking I might cut them out and appliqué them on to something. Don't know what yet but I'm sure I'll think of something!



I also got some books. These 2 were bundled together - again for less than half price.



This one was full price but I couldn't resist it.



There are lots of things inside it that I think I might have a go at - one day. :o)









I saw this teapot and decided to get it for myself for Mother's Day! I *love* it!



And finally, here's what I made today.



The centre circle isn't dead centre but, you know what, I don't care. It's just so bright and cheery - it makes me happy to look at it. I think it might sit very well under my new teapot! :oD

3 comments:

  1. Oh well done Anne! Those birds are so sweet and cheerful, I'm sure you'll find something clever to use them in. I laughed though because at first I thought you bought a book entitled "Patchwork with Pizza", and thought hmmm! How inventive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha - I thought the same thing about the second book. Patchworking with Pizza - how novel! And I love the teapot. So cute and it even goes with your circle mat! J xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the birds! They are way too cute :) And your teapot will look extra spiffy on your new circle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)