Tuesday, 22 February 2011

the next blankie

The next crochet blankie is already underway. I'm doing some more hexagons so I can use up all the wee balls of wool I've got left from other projects. (When I say "wool" I don't mean it's really wool. It's acrylic yarn but we always call anything you knit/crochet with "wool" no matter what it's made of!)

Here's what I've done so far. The quality of the photo is *awful* but I wanted to get them on here. I find that blogging about something makes me get on with it. Must be a sort of guilt complex thing! LOL



I've now finished the top I showed yesterday but I haven't tried it on yet - it was too cold this afternoon to contemplate taking my clothes off to try it on! LOL I'll try it on at bedtime when I have to take my clothes off to put my PJs on! I'll let you know tomorrow how that goes. :o)

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)