Monday, 21 February 2011

finished - granny circle & a couple of random pics

Here's the granny circle blankie I've been making. I decided to stop as it fits over my lap and legs perfectly. It measures about 33" in diameter.



Here's a top I'm working on. I'm not sure I like it but I'll wait and see what it looks like when it's done. I deliberately made it in black polycotton because it's cheap and it wouldn't be too much of a waste of money or fabric if it doesn't fit.



And finally, here's what Rosie does when I do the ironing. So cute! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty projects Anne. I'm also working on a crochet circle -- but for a bag. Very cute pup shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)