Sunday, 2 January 2011

I didn't last a day!

Honestly! How hard is it to keep intentions? Obviously really hard for me!

I completely forgot to take the photo of the back garden today. Well, that's not quite true - I did remember but I didn't remember until after it was dark! For pete's sake! How dopey is that? Does that mean the other 10 intentions will go the same way?

No! I'll just take the photo tomorrow - hopefully!! - and carry on with the rest as they come.

I did do the "move more" part today and we went for a walk along the beach. I think I ate less and I also used up some of the fabric and sewed - I made a cover for Joanna's Kindle. Photos tomorrow. I blogged 2 days in a row which is more than usual.

So, all in all, I think I managed quite well with my intentions really.

How did I manage to turn a "what a numpty" blog post into a "didn't I do well?" blog post. That's genius! LOL

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't have told anyone and then no-one would have known! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)