Monday, 31 January 2011

from the sewing room window - 31 Jan - and a catch up post

First of all the "from the sewing room window" photo for today.



And a few things I've been doing in the last few days:

Baking custard creams - yummmmmmmmy!



After filling with butter icing - even yummmmmmmier!



Rosie investigating "her" cupboard -



She manages to get herself a chewstick - that's the tan-coloured stick pointing downwards from her mouth. :oD



And we gave her a bath yesterday - poor wee thing.





Telling her Dad that Mum had been bad to her!



She smells a lot better now so it was worth it! :oD

1 comment:

  1. Those custard creams look wonderful -- I never thought about filling them -- Yummy! I wish I could send my sister's dog to you for a bath -- she's smelly LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)