Friday, 17 December 2010

20 Christmas Qs

I found this on someone's blog - I really should have paid attention which blog so I could acknowledge them. Thanks to whoever you are! :o)


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper.

2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial. We used to get a real one every year but have had an artificial one for about 3 or 4 years now.

3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually around about the 10th of December.

4. When do you take the tree down?
Some time between Christmas and New Year. I like to start the New Year with a clean slate/living room.

5. Favourite gift received as a child?
The doll's house that my dad made for me. I still have it. :)

6. Hardest person to buy for?
Douglas

7. Easiest person to buy for?
My mum. We make her up a mini hamper each year and she LOVES it.

8. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail.

9. Favourite Christmas Movie?
Miracle on 34th Street - the new version.

10. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
October - November.

11. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I don't think so.

12. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas?
Turkey and all the trimmings - or in our case, chicken and all the trimmings.

13. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)?
Coloured.

14. Favourite Christmas song?
My favourite carol is "Silent Night". My favourite song would be "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow". (Oh the weather outside is frightful, and I am so delightful! LOL)

15. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay home

16. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree?
Angel

17. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning.

18. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
I try to avoid the shops as frustrated shoppers can be really rude and, therefore, annoying.

19. What do you want for Christmas this year?
World peace. Wouldn't that be the best?

20. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors?
Red and green although we don't do colour themes really.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that was fun -- it's surprising how much we have in common -- except for Miracle on 34th Street -- that's my favorite too, but I love the old version LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)