Tuesday, 30 November 2010

still got snow!

We don't usually hang on to snow as long as this - the salty air from the River Forth usually stops the snow from lying around too long. Not this week.

Here's what our back garden looked like this morning:



And this is the view of the street from the front door.





Tomorrow I have to go to the hairdresser's for a haircut. I'm going to walk because there is no way I'm driving in that muck.

Then, on Thursday, we have the last rehearsal for the Singers concert on Friday. If the snow doesn't go away before then, I wouldn't be in the least surprised if the rehearsal - and the concert - have to be cancelled! Only time will tell.

On a happier note - Happy St. Andrew's Day! I love the Google logo today!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh -- I'm feeling cheated -- we didn't get that google logo here. I love the google logos and that one is fabulous. Thanks for sharing for those of us who are deprived. Good Luck with the snow and all of your activities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)