Sunday, 21 November 2010

off to York!

Joanna and I are heading for York tomorrow. We are so excited, we're like a couple of kids waiting for Santa! :oD

We're going by train which is even more exciting. We've never been on this train route before - at least as far as we can remember - so that should be interesting in itself! By looking at the map, it looks like we follow the east coast for a lot of the route - wow! I hope the train's windows are clean so we can see out!

We'll be back on Wednesday evening by which time I think we'll be exhausted from all the walking and sight-seeing and shopping and eating out and having full English breakfasts and just generally having a good time! (My keyboard typed "having a food time"! I wonder if it's trying to tell me something! LOL)

See you when we get back!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun Mumsi and Beanie!
    Safe travels!
    Send me a postcard!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)