Friday, 10 September 2010

sweet peas and gerberas

I was going to blog about something else entirely but, when I downloaded the photos from my camera, I found these ones and realised I hadn't shown them off.

These are probably the last of our sweet peas for this year. I picked them on the 2nd - well, that's what my iPhoto says the date of the photos is so I won't argue with iPhoto. :o)




And another view - I just turned the jug around a wee bit!



And these are a couple of gerberas which were in a bunch of flowers I'd bought. Their stems were collapsing so I cut them short and put them in these glasses - shot glasses, I believe! Aren't they gorgeous?



Okay, I'm away back up to the sewing room to see if I can take better photos of what I was going to blog about - the ones I took were really fuzzy!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers Anne. I LOVE LOVE Gerbera daisies. I have two plants on my patio this year and they were doing well until our mini-drought of August when I wasn't a very good flower-mom. ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty!! I love Gerbera daisy pics. They are such a happy looking flower.

    Lynn
    http://punkaroonie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)