Wednesday, 8 September 2010

do you read PW?

Do you read the Pioneer Woman? I do.

I read her blog faithfully. If you'd asked me a couple of years ago if I would be so hooked on reading someone else's blog, I'd have said "No way. Who wants to read about someone else's life and all that's going on in it? Not me".

If you'd asked and I had replied as above, I'd have to admit now that I lied. I *do* want to read about all of that - and more.

I look at her photography part - even though I only use a point and shoot camera. At the moment she's running a photo competition called "Funny". Good for a laugh! :oD

I read the cooking part of her site. I have even made a few of her recipes like her chocolate sheet cake. It is soooooooo good. I must admit, I like the look of the "Pretty Little Brownie Bits" on show today.

I read the Home & Garden part of her blog - just because I can. I even read the Homeschooling part even though I have no children of school age any more - and, if I did, I doubt I would home-school them.

Today, Ree (aka PW aka P-Dub aka The Pioneer Woman) has posted about "Ten Important Things I've learned about Blogging". She is a genius!

I was going to list her suggestions here but I think you need to read her comments under each heading. All I have to say is, I can learn from her suggestions - and hope I do.

Let me just leave you with her number 10.

10. Value every person who takes time out of their day to stop by your blog.

I do, I really do! Thanks for stopping by. :o)

3 comments:

  1. I too read her blog every day, love the PW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post Anne! I do read PW and love it -- AND I love your blog just as much. It's so fun for me to get a glimpse into your Scottish life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ the Pioneer Woman!!

    I submitted a photo in the Funny Assignment, I doubt I'll make the cut to groups but I submitted anyway. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)