Wednesday, 1 September 2010

already?

I can hardly believe it's the first of September already. Where did the year go? I'm told by a reliable source that there are only 115 days until Christmas! How can that be? I'd better start thinking about it!

It's definitely autumn here now. The air is decidedly chilly and the nights are drawing in more and more. I like autumn well enough but I just wish our long days of summer stayed around for longer.

Mind you, I'm not complaining. Debbie was telling me today that the temperature with her (Nova Scotia) was 37ºC and that was at about 11am her time. Oh. My. Goodness. I'd be like a greasy spot! And poor Molly. She's so hot she can't get comfortable! Poor doggy!

Let's hope Hurricane Earl doesn't do any damage on his way past them and that he manages to lower the temperature to something more bearable!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Anne, that was very, very naughty to mention the number of days until Christmas. You'll have heart attacks happening all over blogland! Sending good thoughts toward Nova Scotia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)