A couple of shirts for myself.
And a couple of pairs of jammy bottoms for Joanna.
My next project is one of the sundresses for Debbie. I cut it out yesterday so it's ready to be sewn now.
If the people at New Look patterns ever read this blog I'd just like to tell them that this pattern . . .
. . . is meant to be "easy" but the cutting out layout is certainly NOT easy. Having to cut the skirt pieces on the crosswise fold and then the rest of the pieces one at a time on a single thickness of fabric is not my idea of easy.
Oh, I managed to do it - I've been sewing for 40+ years after all - but anyone who has no clue what they're doing ie the people who might buy the pattern because it's "easy" - would have trouble with it.
At least the sewing part should be easy - hopefully!