Saturday, 12 June 2010

trying to get going

Only 2 more sleeps before we leave for Canada and I just can't seem to get out of the bit. I have so much to do - and yet, here am I at the computer blethering on my blog? Mmmm

Maybe if I write a list here, I might shame myself into getting off the computer and getting it done!

1. I need to do the ironing - or, if I don't manage to do it all, at least iron the things we're taking with us! **done**

2. I also have to do lady-type things like paint my nails and pluck and shave and … yeah, enough said, I think! **done**

3. And then all the house buckets will need emptied. **done**

4. We have to set up the automatic light switcher-onners. **done**

5. I need to decide what goes in my hand luggage - unfortunately, crochet hooks are a no-no in hand-luggage. :o( **done**

6. And, last but not least, we need to pack! **done**

Okay, that list is scary enough that I'm off to make a start to it. No more gittering on the computer - for now! :o)

1 comment:

  1. One more sleep to go! And I'm sure I can do anything that you've forgotten to do after you're in Canada. Except pack, that is!

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)