Friday, 4 June 2010

June flowers

I took some photos yesterday of the flowers and veggies - and weeds - in our garden.

These are "winter" pansies which should have been taken out long ago to put in the summer bedding. Why would you take them out when they look so good?



The rhodondendron flowers are just starting to bloom beautifully.



I think this is a geranium - I can't go out and check right now as it's dark as I type.



A daisy growing in the grass.



And a whole plant of them growing in the edge. I asked Douglas to leave it - for now.



Curly kale on the left and cauliflower on the right.



Strawberries are coming along nicely.

1 comment:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful Anne! I'd definitely leave the pansies and the daisies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)