Wednesday, 5 May 2010

I thought I'd timed it perfectly!

If you've been visiting me for a while you can't have missed the books I've been reading this year. All my favourites by my favourite author - Nora Roberts.

I decided at the beginning of the year to mark the time until May when the new Bride Series book came out by reading all those books. I knew the new book was due out around about the 10th of May because I pre-ordered it from Amazon as soon as it was allowed. (I've got the one due out in December on pre-order as well!)

Well, I just started the second book in the Bride Series yesterday. Plenty time to read it before the third one comes out on the 10th of May.

But, I got an e-mail from Amazon this morning to say the third one's been dispatched! Drat. All that planning and I'm not going to be able to start it as soon as it drops through the letterbox?

I think I'll be reading the book I started yesterday v-e-r-y quickly! :oD

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry - I can read it first which'll give you time to savour the second book again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, that would be a no! :oP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)