Friday, 21 May 2010

happy birthday, PAC-MAN

I just went to do a google search for something and was distracted by the google graphic for today.



Not only did the vision of the graphic distract me but it all of a sudden started playing the game and making sounds. It didn't half give me a bit of a start! LOL

Apparently it's PAC-MAN's 30th birthday today and that's what all that noise and movement is all about. I never ever played PAC-MAN and I really don't see me starting now! :oP

Now, I wonder what I was going to google? Nope, can't remember!

1 comment:

  1. You should try pacman - it's fun. I thought something cool would happen when I cleared the board but I just got to the next level!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)