Sunday, 9 May 2010

finished in record time!

As I explained in my last post, the third book of Nora Roberts Bride Series, "Savour the Moment" arrived sooner than I expected it to. It arrived on Thursday afternoon and, although I unwrapped it, I was very well-behaved and didn't open the book. At all!

I did some rush-reading on the second in the series - Bed of Roses - so that I could then carry on and read the new one as soon as I finished it.

I finished that one on Friday evening and by bedtime I'd got to page 61 of the new one. I really didn't want to put it down to go to sleep.

I spent most of Saturday reading it with short breaks now and again for eating and other vital matters. I finished the book on Saturday evening and wanted to immediately get on with the 4th book.

Unfortunately, that's not due out until the 6th of December! Man, that's a long time to wait! Why do authors do that to us? Why not release the whole series at once and then people can decide to buy one book at a time or the whole series if they'd rather.

I'd rather! I want that 4th book now! *stomping my foot like a petulant child!* :oD

2 comments:

  1. I finished it yesterday and loved it! I can't wait for the next book either - but I think they'll get together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting 'til they're all out before I read any of them! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)