Monday, 12 April 2010

yesterday in the garden

Douglas took a few photos of the garden yesterday.

The view of the back garden from the spare room.

I can't remember what this plant is called. I have to ask my mum every year what its name is. You'd think I'd write it down so I'd remember for the next year! I'll try to remember to ask her tomorrow and fill in the blanks!

Same plant with some primulas behind.

One of the primulas close up.

Some visitors - pigeons

Some screaming seagulls -

One quiet seagull -

And, our very own Rosie Posie

2 comments:

  1. Your garden looks beautiful! I love that row of yellow flowers to the left -- they look like tulips?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)