Wednesday, 10 March 2010

lazy blogger - again!

I've clicked the "new post" button a few times this week and then have sat there just looking at the white box wondering what to say.

And, for someone who likes to blether, that's a weird feeling. I've *always* got something to talk about but not this week, apparently.

I have been reading - a lot. I don't know if you're watching my book list over at the right but I'm reading my way - again - through my favourite Nora Roberts' books. I'm hoping they'll keep me going until May when her new book comes out. Not long to wait now. :o)

I've also been crocheting my new blankie - a lot. I don't know how many rows I'm going to do but I don't think it'll be too long before I have that to show off. Yay!!

So that's it for today. Not much but better than nothing! :o)

2 comments:

  1. I think that some weeks we just have quiet weeks -- I'm the same way. Sounds like you've at least been keeping busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to worry - I haven't blogged in about 10 years.

    Lovin' your new post title font btw!

    J x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)