Monday, 29 March 2010

I'm famous!!!

Anna over at thimbleanna has mentioned me in her blog today! She made the melting moments and mars bar cakes from my recipes in this post.

How exciting is that?

I looked at the counter 10 minutes ago and it was 7757. I'm going to keep an eye to see how many more people come here today.

If you're here because of Anna's post, I'd love for you to comment and tell me. I can see where you're from in the Feejit thingy. Wow - so many people from all over the place! Fabulous!

Thanks, Anna. You've totally made my day! :o)

5 comments:

  1. Hi. Yes I am checking out your blog because of thimbleanna!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hopped over from Anna :-) and a very nice spot you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha -- you're so funny Anne! I hope you won't be holding your breath for more visitors -- I'M not famous!!! (Besides, they might click right to your recipes and not see this post. ;-) )

    We LOVED your cookies -- will definitely be making them again. Thanks SO much for sharing your recipes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. karson56@yahoo.comApril 04, 2010 6:18 am

    Hi, I am in Maine, USA. Since I love all things Scottish, I had to check you out when thimbleanna mentioned you. Very nice. And, we read the same books. You have great taste! Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)