Thursday, 4 March 2010

I have no idea …

I have no idea what this is - but I like it.

It's the header on google.co.uk today - 4th March. They are obviously violins but I don't know if there's any connection with violins and the 4th of March. You'd think there must be or why would they be there?

It doesn't really matter, though. Yet again, google has come up with a cool logo. :o)

Editing to add - Jo has informed me that hovering my mouse over the logo tells me that it's Vivaldi's birthday today. So, the 4 violins are to represent Vivaldi's 4 Seasons. It's brilliant!

3 comments:

  1. It's Antonio Vivaldi's Birthday today. :) And yes, it's very pretty!

    If you want to find out what the google is about then just hover your mouse over the picture and it tells you the reason for the pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crumbs! That's genius. Who knew?

    Well, you did!

    And it's the 4 seasons! How brill! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it cool? Google does that stuff all the time -- I love seeing all the clever ways they incorporate stuff into their logo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)