Tuesday, 30 March 2010

a few things

First off, I had nearly 100 visitors on my blog yesterday and today. Most of those are thanks to Anna mentioning me on her blog yesterday. Thanks again to Anna and to all of her fans who jumped over to visit me. It was an amazing feeling to be famous for a day! :o)

Secondly, I had my hospital check-up today for my psoriatic arthritis. Everything is going so well that the consultant doesn't want to see me again until this time next year. And I've only to get my bloods checked every 3 months from now on instead of every month. Fabulous!

Thirdly - believe it or not, it's snowing outside. Crumbs, it's nearly April, my daffodils are finally starting to bloom and it starts snowing? It's crazy! Let's hope it doesn't lie too long!

Finally - Debbie found this photo in her collection and sent it to me. The wind must have been blowing hard the day it was taken! Poor wee Rosie. :oD

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute! I'm sure it's no consolation, but you're always famous with me! Congrats on your positive Dr. visit -- keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)