Friday, 26 March 2010

a few of my favourite things

These are just a few things that made me smile today.

Some flowers and below them, my new chicken salt and peppers.



A fuzzy photo of the aforementioned chickens.



My morning snack.



A cake cookie jar Debbie gave me a few years ago.



Cake tins I bought myself last week.



A biscuit barrel I bought at the same time.



My lunchtime cup of tea in a mug Debbie left behind. It's mine now, Dibsi! :oP



Rosie licking her lips at the sight of her doggy biscuits.



The random blankie. It's coming along nicely.



This is going to be one of my favourite things very soon. Not this exact car but one just like it. Wheeeeeeeeeee! :o)

2 comments:

  1. I'm under the impression you like cupcakes? ;o)

    I do too... esp little girl clothes with Cupcakes on them. :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love those cupcake tins Anne! And the s&p shakers. AND your snack with tea. A wonderful list of favorite things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)