Tuesday, 23 March 2010

ABCs of me

I found this in one of the folders on my computer. Who knows how long it's been mouldering in there! LOL


The ABCs of Me

A- Age: 54 - really? How did that happen?

B- Bed size: King Size

C- Chore you hate: cleaning the windows

D- Dog's name: Rosie

E- Essential food: a cup of tea and some cakes

F- Favourite colour: bluey purple

G- Gold or silver: gold rings on my left hand but silver rings and bracelets on my right

H- Height: 5'4"

I- I am: therefore I think? Wait, that doesn't sound quite right. :oD

J- Job: housewife

K- Kids: 2 girls - 27 and 29

L- Living arrangements: 3 bedroom semi-detached house

M- Mum's name: Ellen

N- Nickname: At school it was Nabby.

O- Overnight hospital stay: births of both girls. Before that it would have been when I got my tonsils out when I was a child.

P- Pet peeve: bad manners.

Q- Quote from a movie: "Whoa! Ugly!" from The Three Musketeers. Or "I'll have what she's having" from When Harry met Sally. :oD

R- Right or left handed: right

S- Siblings: older sister, younger brother. Yes, I'm the middle child.

T- Time you wake up: 6.45am during the week. I keep hoping it'll be later at the weekends but usually it's the same.

U- Unique thing about your car: it's mine.

V- Vegetable you hate: I can't think of any. I'm sure there must be some - I'll edit them in if I remember!

W- Ways you run late: I'm one of those annoying people who's always there early. If I'm late, then somebody else must have come with me and it's that person that made us late.

X- X-rays you've had: Lots for teeth and last year hands, feet and back for my psoriatic arthritis diagnosis

Y- Yummy food you make: Tablet would have to be my all time favourite. I only make it at Christmas so I don't eat it too often.

Z- Zoo favourite: Penguins

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne!! I found you! And I'm stealing this for my board HAHA I need something to bring people together lately :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! My answers would probably match about half of yours. And I've never heard of tablet -- I take it it's a candy?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)