Friday, 26 February 2010

all done!

I've finished the round blankie. It's now about 40" across which is just right for going over my legs or around my shoulders if I feel the need.



I'm really pleased with how it's turned out - especially since I had to alter the pattern to stop it going all wavy. Instead of increasing on every row, after about the 12th round, I only increased every second row and that was much better. In fact, if I ever make another round blankie, I might start the alternate row increasing even earlier as the inside circles are still wavy.

Oh well, since it's not for anything more special than keeping me cosy in these yucky winter days, I'm not going to worry about wavy insides! :o)

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)