31. What's your favourite colour?
32. What is your favourite animal?
Our dog Rosie.
33. Are you afraid of the dark?
34. Is there something lacking in your life right now?
Swimming. Because of the snow - which I'm not mentioning - I haven't been able to get out and I miss my 3 swims per week. :o(
35. What do you miss about childhood?
Family who aren't with us any more.
36. How many times did it take you to pass your driving test?
37. How many kids do you want?
I've got 2 and am well past the stage of having more. Phew!
38. Are you a good painter?
I can paint walls but I can't paint pictures. :o)
39. Can you cook?
40. Are you a cheapskate?
I like to think of it more as Scottish carefulness with money. :oP
41. What would you do with a million pounds?
Pay off mortgages, buy/build our dream house and then save the rest for a rainy day.
42. Have you been to Disney World?
Yes, in 1991
43. How many days a month are you online?
44. Last time you went bowling?
Michty. About 15 years ago?
45. Hot or cold weather?
I'd prefer warm. Not so hot where you can't breathe and not so cold that you can't move!
46. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
Not as many as I used to have! :oD
47. Are you a shop-a-holic?
48. Where were you yesterday at 10.30?
At 10.30am I was out in the garden feeding the birds. At 10.30pm I was in my house.
49. Are you afraid of the dentist?
Not afraid but I don't particularly enjoy going.
50. Were you bored or entertained by this survey?
Neither. It passed the time and made me forget about the snow - which I'm not mentioning - for a wee while!