Tuesday, 5 January 2010

random questions 11 - 30

11. Type your name into Google - what's the first site that appears?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_of_Great_Britain

12. What's your favourite song at the moment?
Paulo Nutini - Pencil Full of Lead

13. Coke or pepsi?
Coke

14. Favourite subject in school?
Maths

15. Last concert?
I don't think the question means the last concert I sang in but that's the way I'm answering it! December 11th.

16. Next concert?
Sometime in May, I think.

17. Last magazine you bought?
I get the Prima on subscription and I just got it last week so I suppose it's that. :o)

18. Last book you read?
Heaven and Earth by Nora Roberts

19. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Dogs

20. Is there someone you want to punch right now?
No

21. Favourite sport to watch/take part in?
Tennis to watch and swimming to do.

22. Country you most want to visit?
At this moment, anywhere warm!

23. Are you a Blogger addict?
I like blogging and reading other people's blogs - but it doesn't matter who hosts the blog.

24. When do you shower?
When I'm dirty? tee hee. In the mornings.

25. What's your dream job?
I have my dream job - a housewife.

26. What kind of car do you drive?
A Ford Ka

27. What word in the dictionary best describes you?
Female!

28. What's your blog address?
If you're reading this you know it already!

29. Worst TV show at the moment?
Oh so many!

30. Are you a better talker or listener?
Crumbs, who knows.

1 comment:

  1. Great answers Anne -- that was fun. And love the website that comes up first if you type your name in. As it should be! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)