Monday, 18 January 2010

more silly Qs

Another quiz I had saved. I wonder how this one will go? :o)


1. Where is your cell phone?
In my handbag in the cupboard under the stairs. I hope nobody rings or sends a text as I won't hear it! :oD

2. Your hair?
Just cut last week so it's looking good. Yay!

3. Your mother?
7 minutes along the road from me.

4. Your father?
Gone but not forgotten.

5. Your favourite food?
Chicken, chocolate, biscuits - cookies to those not in the UK.

6. Your dream last night?
No idea. I was asleep! :oD

7. Your favourite drink?
It all depends what I'm eating with the drink! Tea, milk, coke are all possible answers.

8. Your dream/goal?
I'd love a huge kitchen - and a huger crafting room.

9. What room are you in?
The dining room.

10. Your hobby?
Singing, sewing, crochet, reading and playing in Photoshop.

11. Your fear?
Heights.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
In my huge kitchen or huger crafting room.

13. Where were you last night?
Sitting on the couch in the living room.

14. Something that you aren’t?
Male. Pregnant.

15. Muffins?
Yes, please.

16. Wish list item?
Mums Know Best: The Hairy Bikers' Family Cookbook - out next week. Not long to wait now.

17. Where did you grow up?
Kirkcaldy.

18. Last thing you did?
Watched a tv programme about Delia Smith.

19. What are you wearing?
Clothes.

20. Your TV?
Is off.

21. Your pets?
Rosie is asleep on the couch in the living room.

22. Friends?
Some.

23. Your life?
Fine thanks.

24. Your mood?
Good.

25.Vehicle?
Ford Ka

26. Last movie watched?
Made Of Honour - not that great but not terrible either.

27. Something you’re not wearing?
My jammies.

28. Your favourite store?
Amazon

29. Your favourite color?
Bluey purple.

30. When was the last time you laughed?
The Delia Smith programme was about the 70s. The fashions were truly laughable! :oD

31. Last time you cried?
Crumbs, I cry at soppy ads on the telly so probably not that long ago!

32. Your best friend?
Douglas

33. One place that I go to over and over?
Bed

34. Who e-mails me regularly?
Douglas and the girls.

35. Favourite place to eat?
The dining room table.

6 comments:

  1. I love reading your silly Q's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirkcaldy! I have ancestors from Kirkcaldy. When my parents and I visited Scotland, we went to the cemetary in Kirkcaldy, but we ran out of time. Next time, we'll go to the records first, instead of walking among all the headstones (although that was really interesting.) You're pretty funny too -- glad to hear you're not PG LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Anna, it really is a small world!

    And I am incredibly pleased I'm not pregnant as well! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that I'm the most pleased that you're not pregnant! Please remember that parents don't... well, you know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't! That's why I know I'm not pregnant! tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ewww - gross! Mental image! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)