Saturday, 23 January 2010

doh a deer - and others

I found this on youtube and thought it was worth showing. Why? Because "The Sound of Music" is my all-time favourite film. I also love these "let's all go and dance in the station" things - as well as the "let's all go and stand still in the station" things.

Anyway, here it is -



And, if you feel the urge, when it's finished, click on some of the links along the bottom. There are quite a few "let's dance in the middle of the street" things.

FAB - U - LOUS!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool. I love those sort of things. If I was there though, I'd accidentally find myself in the middle without knowing the dance! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)