Monday, 4 January 2010

anything rather than snow!!

I decided to stop blogging about the snow and then, maybe the snow will get the message that I am well and truly sick of it and it'll go away. Mind you, according to the weather forecasters, we can expect it to stay around for another 3 weeks - oh and our council has allegedly run out of grit. Sheesh!

Anyway, no snow-blogging any more. So what to blog about? Well, I found another list of questions I'd saved from somewhere with a view to posting them one day. So today is going to be that day.

Actually, today I'm only going to answer some of the questions - there are 50 of them altogether. No way am I doing 50 questions in one go - and I suspect anyone who reads this would get bored long before I got to 50!! :oD

So let's do 1 to 10 and leave the rest for another day when I'm trying to ignore the snow!

1. Are you wearing a hat?
Why would I be wearing a hat? I'm inside! So, no, I am not wearing a hat. (I can see this is going to be one of "those" quizzes!)

2. Bottled water?
Only in foreign countries.

3. Do you have a crush on someone right now?
Douglas? Am I allowed to have a crush on my husband of 30 years?

4. What kind of computer do you have?
An iMac. Macs rule!

5. Do you prefer writing in pen or pencil?
I write my shopping list in pen but I do sudokus in pencil so I can rub them out and start again when I mess up! Which I invariably do!

6. Who was the last message in your inbox from?
pccrafter. I had bought some kits this afternoon (oops, blogging about it doesn't keep it under my hat - which I'm not wearing - does it?) and this was the confirmation e-mail.

7. What's your favourite season?
At this precise moment it's spring or summer or autumn - definitely NOT winter! Ask me after the snow that I'm not blogging about has gone and the answer might be different. :oD

8. Does your best friend have a girlfriend or boyfriend?
Well, since my best friend is the afore-mentioned hubby of 30 years, I'd have to say no … to both of those!

9. Do you like tea?
Yep. Hot tea.

10. Favourite radio station?
BBC Radio 2

1 comment:

  1. Well, if hubby is your crush, perhaps you are his girlfriend? We have bits of snow too -- but I LOVE it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)