Wednesday, 30 December 2009

post for the old year

I found a list of questions for the new/old year earlier this year. I have no idea where I found it but I had saved it with a view to posting at the end of the year - nearly there.

I dug it out this morning with a view to posting it and answering all the questions. But I've decided not to.

Why? Well a lot of the questions were kind of depressing/sad. Or at least the answers would be. "What was your biggest failure?" "Did anyone close to you die?" "Compared to this time last year, are you:
 a) happier or sadder? 
b) thinner or fatter? 
c) richer or poorer?"

So, I thought I'd go through the 38 questions picking out the ones that had happy answers or okay answers - ie not depressing or sad answers.

I didn't get far with that idea either. I mean, how on earth could I choose which was my favourite book of the year? (Nora Roberts new bride series - why does she not release them all at once? Why make us wait months for the next book??)

Or my favourite movie? I think I only went to the cinema once - to see The Proposal which was a great film but can I call it a favourite? I'm not sure.

"What kept you sane?". Who says I'm sane? :oP

"My biggest achievement of the year?" Crumbs, I don't know! Losing 2 dress sizes would be right up there - but that was kind of a fluke. I started swimming which made the sizes drop off - not the weight, just the sizes!

"What was my greatest musical discovery?" Did I discover anyone musically this year?

"What dates of 2009 will remain etched upon your memory and why?" Where do people get these questions from?

"What did you want and not get?" World peace? (We watched "Miss Congeniality" the other day! :oD)

My answer to "Where did most of your money go?" would be either Tesco's (supermarket) or Amazon.

"What did you get really, really, really excited about?" I have to watch my blood pressure so no getting really, really excited for me! :oD

I'm stopping now before I inadvertently answer all 38 questions! Let's just say that 2009 had some sad times and some happy times. Just like always! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)