Sunday, 20 December 2009

I hope they're wrong!!

I'm talking about the weather forecasters! According to them, we are in for snow this evening for about 3 hours and then it will stop until about 3am tomorrow when we'll get really heavy snow dumped on us until about 9am.

Don't get me wrong, I love snow - if I'm looking at it through the windows - the house windows! Not the car windows.

I also love it when nobody has anywhere to go. I don't love it when Douglas and Jo have to drive in it to get to work!

Oh, we can have as much snow as anyone wants to dump on us after Douglas gets home from work on Thursday afternoon but I'd really prefer not to have it until then. That way everybody will be home with no car journeys necessary until after Christmas.

I've just had a terrible thought! Does the fact that I don't want to drive or worry about others driving in the snow mean that I'm an adult now???? :oO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)