Thursday, 10 December 2009

another concert

Tomorrow the choir I sing in are - is?? - having another concert. This time it's as the entertainment for a Christmas party so, hopefully, it will just be a lot of fun and not too many "OMG we sang it wrong - again!!" stuff.

We're singing things like "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer", The 12 Days of Christmas, Jingle Bells, O Holy Night and lots of others I can't quite recall right now - which is actually a bad sign as I've just come back from rehearsal!!!

Our conductor is intending taking along as many percussion instruments as she can dig out of her cupboards for audience participation. We're hoping that some of their percussiveness (!!) covers up some of our previously mentioned "OMG we sang it wrong - again" bits.

After we've (hopefully) entertained them, we'll be given a Christmas supper. I'm looking forward to that bit! :oD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)