Friday, 20 November 2009

a lazy blogger!!

Crumbs, I have been a lazy blogger this week.

I wish I could tell you that it was because I was doing something really exciting - but I wasn't!

I wish I could tell you I've been really busy in the sewing room - but I haven't!

I wish I could tell you that I'd spent the time cleaning my house - but I didn't!

I wish I could tell you that I'd been getting my act together early and was completely ready for Santa coming - but I'm not!

The truth is I didn't have much to say this week. I know - unusual for me but it's true!

Maybe I'll have done something exciting/be really busy in the sewing room/clean my house (HA!!)/be ready for Santa coming next week … but I'm not holding my breath! :oD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)